Every two years, in a time-honored tradition, regular NCSSFL members vote to elect their peers to serve the organization in a leadership capacity on the NCSSFL Executive Board.
The NCSSFL Nominating Committee has concluded its work and has identified the following candidates to serve a two-year term beginning on January 1, 2018, and concluding on December 31, 2019:
Vice-President – Jay Ketner, Maine
– Jay is currently completing his first full term as the NCSSFL Vice-President. If elected, this would be Jay’s second and final term in this office.
Secretary – Debbie Nicholson, West Virginia
– This is Debbie’s first time to run for any office on the NCSSFL Executive Board. If elected, this would be Debbie’s first term as the NCSSFL secretary.
Treasurer – Afonso De Torres Nuñez, Kentucky
– This is Alfonso’s first time to run for any office on the NCSSFL Executive Board. If elected, this would be his first term serving as our organization’s treasurer and de-facto membership coordinator.
Technology Coordinator – Kathy Shelton, Ohio
– Kathy has been serving out a presidential appointment as the organization’s technology coordinator, a position that was just created during our most recent bylaws update. This is Kathy’s first time to run for any office on the NCSSFL Executive Board. If elected, this would be Kathy’s first official term in the office.
Additionally, the NCSSFL nominating committee has identified the following candidate to lead the organization:
President-Elect – Lisa Harris, Virginia
– Lisa has served during the past four years as our organization’s treasurer and de-facto membership coordinator. If elected, Lisa would serve first as President-Elect in 2018 and 2019, as NCSSFL President in 2020 and 2021, and as Past-President in 2022 and 2023.
Per the NCSSFL bylaws: “Regular members…[and]…Retired regular members…shall have full voting privileges. Associate members shall NOT have voting privileges.”
PLEASE CLICK “PARTICIPATE” AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THIS PAGE TO CAST YOUR BALLOT TO INDICATE THAT YOU VOTE FOR THE SLATE OF CANDIDATES OR AGAINST THE SLATE OF CANDIDATES.
VOTE ONLY ONCE.
THE POLL WILL CLOSE AT 3:00 PM (EASTERN TIME ZONE) ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 02, 2017.