LinguaFolio® is a proficiency-based, learner-directed formative assessment tool for setting and achieving language goals.
• 2017 LinguaFolio® Theoretical Framework
• 2017 The Language Educator – Using the Newly Revised Can-Do Statements
• 2016 dissertation – LinguaFolio Implementation at the Classroom Level: A Collective Case Study of North Carolina Teachers
• 2014 The Language Educator – How Interculturality is Changing Our View of Culture
• 2013 dissertation – LinguaFolio® Goal Setting Intervention and Academic Achievement: Increasing Student Capacity for Self-Regulated Learning
• 2012 Foreign Language Annals – Increasing Self-Regulated Learning Through the LinguaFolio®
• 2012 Modern Language Journal – Goal Setting and Student Achievement: A Longitudinal Study