LinguaFolio® Training Resources
Training modules to show how to implement LinguaFolio®
6.10 Activity 2: Self-Assessment
In the spirit of learner self-assessment — an important goal of LinguaFolio — please take a few minutes to reflect on what you have learned in this training module by completing the handout linked below.
Once you can complete the I-can statements below, you have successfully finished the training for the sixth module. If you have difficulty with any of the statements, go back to that part of the training to review the information.
- I can explain the purpose of assessment.
- I can describe the steps for planning appropriate assessments.
- I can explain the differences between formative and summative assessments.
- I can describe various alternative assessments and give examples.
- I can explain how to set goals and objectives and plan classroom instruction and activities based on the desired results.