LinguaFolio® Training Resources
Training modules to show how to implement LinguaFolio®
4.12 Activity 7: Self-Assessment
In the spirit of learner self-assessment — a primary goal of LinguaFolio — please take a few minutes to reflect on what you have learned in this training module by responding to the questions in the handout linked below.
Once you can complete the I-can statements below, you have successfully finished the training for the Module 4. If you have difficulty with any of the statements, go back to that part of the training to review the information.
- I can identify four autonomous learning and/or LinguaFolio-like activities that I already use in my instruction.
- I can describe the benefits of using autonomous learning and LinguaFolio-like activities in my daily instruction.
- I can explain the key criteria for creating checklists and can-do statements.
- I can describe three activities that I created to give students opportunities to use the target language for purposeful communication.
- I can describe three ways I plan to build awareness of formative self-assessment and ownership of learning.