Public Disclosure of NCSSFL’s Financial Information
In compliance with IRS requirements concerning the public disclosure of its financial records, NCSSFL has available for review the following items. Please make note that NCSSFL was granted exemption status in 2009. Therefore, NCSSFL was not required to file IRS Form 990EZ for prior years.
- Form 1023: Application for Recognition of Exemption Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Form 990 EZ and Schedule A for the last five fiscal years
- The 2017 report is for fiscal year October 1, 2017 to September 30, 2018.
- The 2016 report is for fiscal year October 1, 2016 to September 30, 2017.
- The 2015 report is for fiscal year October 1, 2015 to September 30, 2016.
- The 2014 report is for fiscal year October 1, 2014 to September 30, 2015.
- The 2013 report is for fiscal year October 1, 2013 to September 30, 2014.
Any party interested in reviewing these records must make a formal request to the NCSSFL president. Requested items will be made available electronically within 30 days of the date of the request.
Requests for downloadable copies of these documents can be submitted here. Write “Request for Financial Records” in the subject header of your message and include your name, title, phone number and e-mail address within the body of your request letter. Please specify the fiscal year report that you are requesting.